REX Foot operated Sewing Machine with Flat Table and Sigle Drawer.
An over lock stitch is the kind of a stitch that is used to sew together 2 different pieces of fabric at the edges. An over lock sewing machine is used to carry out this process. These machines make use of loops instead of the traditional bobbins to make sure that the pieces of fabric are well attached for different procedures including hemming, edging and seaming. Making use of a series of threaded loops, this stitching practice adds strength and protection to the outer edge of the fabrics, making sure that the edges do not get frayed. With the looks of this stitching pattern being fairly obvious, these stitches can also be used for decorative purposes.
Over lock sewing machines are usually operated at high speeds, ranging between 1000 rpm and 9000 rpm. These operational speeds make the sewing machines very well suited for industrial use. The machines can be used on a wide range of fabrics, with stretch fabrics being the most recommended amongst them. These sewing machines are recommended for stretch fabrics because using a regular stitching machine leads to bumps forming along the seam or unnecessary pulling of the fabrics, which may result in damage to the fabrics attached. Garments that are required to offer great flexibility to the wearer and are designed for regular use are often made using over lock sewing machines, as apart from adding strength to the overlap of the two fabrics, the stitches formed by these sewing machines are also quite flexible in nature, adding to the comfort of the users.
Over lock sewing machinescome in many forms and variations. One can obtain these sewing machines in variants of 2, 3, 4 and 5 thread operations as per the requirement and the nature of the garment the machine is to be used on. Another important variant of the over lock sewing machines is called a serger. In this type, the sewing machine is equipped with automated cutters. The automated cutters included in the machine cut off the edges of the fabrics with great speeds and precision. These cutters ensure that the over lock sewing machine is capable of creating sharply finished seams with remarkable ease.
A high Class Industrial Model.
Economical price and lowest maintenance.
Most recommendable for sewing cotton, hosiery, hemming trousers and blouses & overedging on other countless fabrics.
Can be worked either on treadle or electric motor.
Can be converted to 2 thread easily.
Crafted from heavy duty sheet components.
Available in different colour viz : Hammer Green, Black, Red & Deep Green.
REX Bag Closer D-Type Model with Self Lubrication System.
1/12 H.P. Motor
220-250 V, 1.3 amps, 8000 rpm AC motor
1800 Stitches Per Minute
5 to 8 Bags Per Minute
Federal Type Stitch 101 Single Thread Chain-Stitch
All Kinds of Multi-wallpaper , Jute, Burlap, Cotton, Hessain, Woven PP or HDPE Bags
- SM-01 Rex Vijay Tailor Model ISI Certified
- SM-02 Rex Tailor Model ISI Certified
- SM-03 Rex Popular Model ISI Certified
- SM-04 Rex Jai-1 Model
- SM-05 Rex Tailor Super Model JA2-1 ISI Certified
- SM-06 Rex Tailor Super Model JA2-2 ISI Certified
- SM-07 Rex Streamlined Model ISI Certified
- SM-08 Rex Link Model JB1-1 ISI Certified
- SM-09 Rex Zigzag Embroidery Model 130
- SM-10 Rex Umbrella Model 103K
- SM-11 Rex Umbrella Model 95 to 10
- SM-15 Rex Hand Operated Sewing Machine with PVC Base & Cover
- SM-19 Rex Foot Operated Sewing Machine with Flat Table & Single Drawer
- SM-20 Rex Overlock Machine Model No 81-K-6
- SM-22 Rex Bag Closer D-Type Model with Self Lubrication
- SM-24 Sewing Machine Hand Attatchment
- SM-25 1/20 HP Electronic Motor with Foot Controller
- SM-26 1/12 HP Electronic Motor with Foot Controller
- BP-01 Button Press Machine with Single Die
- BP-02 Button Press Machine with Double Die
- BP-03 Button Mouolding Machine with 2 Dies
- Iron-01 Button Charcoal Iron Japan Type No 9 & No 8